Thought for the Moment

Thought for the Moment

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

05/12/2009

A Graduation of Winners

"I hope that my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, risked for that which mattered, given help to those who were in need, and that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been." - C. Hoppe

"Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference." - Arie Pencovici

"The measure of your success usually comes down to who wins the battle that rages between the two of you. The 'you' who wants to stop, give up, or take it easy, and the 'you' who chooses to beat back that which would stand in the way of your success - complacency." - Chris Widener

"You cannot help but learn more as you take the world into your hands. Take it up reverently, for it is an old piece of clay with millions of thumbprints on it." - John Updike (1932-2009)

No comments: